practitioners, this quick-access and other French Catheter RangeReference Range Values for Pediatric CareValuesReferenceIncludesAssessment and managementtools you’ll use again and againSave time and simplify clinical problem solving with a full set of easy-to-use toolsfrom the AAP
Reference Range Values
for Pediatric Care
Lamia Soghier, MD, FAAP
Katherine Pham, PharmD, BCPS
Sara Rooney, PharmD, BCPS
Custom designed for today’s busy
resource provides commonly used authoritative Scale sample!
ranges and values spanning birth sources.
through adolescence. Data needed for • Apgar and New Ballard newborn
management of preterm and other scoring
newborns is highlighted throughout. • Growth charts
helpuni00A0with for Pediatric Care• Metric conversion tables• Pain scales• Blood pressure nomograms
Look here for practice-focused
• Blood pressure ranges
• Body surface area calculation Lamia Soghier, MD, FAAP• Hyperbilirubinemia nomograms
• Enteral formulas
• Bone age metrics Editor• GIR calculators
• Hematology values
• AAP immunization schedules Katherine Pham, PharmD, BCPS
• Cerebrospinal fl uid values
• Lymphocyte subset counts Sara Rooney, PharmD, BCPS• AAP periodicity schedule
• Clinical chemistry ranges For other pediatric resources, visit Contributing Editors
• Thyroid function the AAP Bookstore at www.aap.org/
• Endocrine values bookstore.
• Umbilical vein and artery
• Caloric intake values
… and more!