Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 6th Edition
1. In which Neonatal Resuscitation Program™ (NRP™) course did you use the Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation,
Standard Provider Course Instructor Course With a Provider Component
2. Please indicate your medical credentials.
MD DO RN NNP RT PA EMT-P EMT Other (please indicate): ____________________________
3. Have you previously taken an NRP course? Yes No
4. Please use the scale below to rate the Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 6th Edition, on the qualities listed.
1 Strongly Disagree 2 Disagree 3 Agree 4 Strongly Agree
The textbook was well written. 1 2 3 4
The textbook effectively communicates the principles of the Neonatal 1 2 3 4
The resuscitation flow diagram is easy to use. 1 2 3 4
Information follows a logical sequence from lesson to lesson. 1 2 3 4
The textbook adequately prepares a health care worker to participate in a 1 2 3 4
The case scenarios are useful. 1 2 3 4
The illustrations are useful. 1 2 3 4
The Performance Checklists match the course content. 1 2 3 4
The textbook is attractive and well designed. 1 2 3 4
The color photos throughout the text are useful. 1 2 3 4
The overall design of the textbook supports independent learning. 1 2 3 4
The practice activities aid in the learning process. 1 2 3 4
5. Have you used the Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 6th Edition, Multimedia DVD-ROM? Yes No
5a. Were the boxes within the text directing you to view segments of the DVD-ROM helpful? Yes No
5b. If you answered yes to the above question, feel free to include any comments about the DVD-ROM below.
6. What aspects or features of the textbook enhanced your learning?
7. How could the textbook be improved?
This evaluation also may be completed online at http://www.aap.org/nrp/survey, or you may turn in this completed evaluation to
your course instructor. Fax completed evaluations to 847/228-1350, or mail to
American Academy of Pediatrics, Division of Life Support Programs, 141 Northwest Point Blvd, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007-1098.
AAP_NRP_Eval_329.indd 329 3/31/11 12:57 PM